The following documents will be beneficial if you are looking at accreditation of programme/s at an academic institution and/or information to join as a member.
- Membership booklet on joining and how to qualify
- Membership Application form (word and PDF)
- Professional Standards Framework – Educational, practice and professional standards for Chartered Architectural Technologists
- Subscription application form for India
- MCIAT Professional Assessment candidate guidance notes – Guidance on progressing membership to Chartered Architectural Technologist
- MCIAT Professional Assessment application form – Application form for progressing your membership
- Educational establishments seeking Accreditation for undergraduate level programmes
Subject Benchmark Statement for Architectural Technology – This document defines what can be expected of a graduate.
This document is suitable for:
– those involved with the design, delivery and review of programmes of study;
– prospective/current student thinking of studying Architectural Technology
– an employer who would like to find out about the knowledge and skills generally expected of a graduate in Architectural Technology
If you require any details, please contact the following members of staff at CIAT:
Education and International Director
Assistant International Director